[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Need feedback for planning IRC "practice time" meeting

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Mar 24 14:38:42 EDT 2014

Hola,

I promised to plan two IRC "practice time" meetings after the conference. I wanted to see if it would be OK to shoot for the first one to happen sometime this Thursday (March 27) OR Friday (March 28) at 2 PM EST.

BTW, I am not sure if I want to have the meeting be an hour or just half an hour.  I want to give enough time for stragglers to join in and participate. I will have some online slides that I will post that has explanations, and that will take some time for participants to read through.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,
Yamil