[OPEN-ILS-DEV] autogen.sh -u

Lamb Joseph joseph_lamb at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 17:02:57 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am failing on the autogen.sh -u portion of the Evergreen install.
This the error that I am getting.

Exception: OpenSRF::EX::Jabber 2014-05-20T12:11:22 OpenILS::Utils::Cronscript
/usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/OpenILS/Utils/Cronscript.pm:276 Jabber Exception:
Could not open TCP socket to Jabber server: IO::Socket::INET: connect: Connection refused

I have looked in the archives and read that this problem has to do with hostname and jabber setup. I have gone back and installed evergreen several times already and would like some direction where to look.

Thank you for your help

Joseph Lamb