[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Github pull requests - acceptable method?

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Wed May 21 16:08:34 EDT 2014

Hello, Is it acceptable to make small proposed changed through the github
pull request method?  Does someone eventually review those?

I created a few pull requests in the past day, and then I noticed that there
are many old open pull requests on github, so maybe that isn't a supported
method of contributing.

https://github.com/evergreen-library-system/Evergreen/pulls?direction=desc
<https://github.com/evergreen-library-system/Evergreen/pulls?direction=desc&
page=1&sort=created&state=open> &page=1&sort=created&state=open

Thanks

Josh

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org

Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139

LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110