[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Web Client Sprint2 and 2.9-beta

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Aug 12 14:06:01 EDT 2015

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 12, 2015 at 1:29 PM, Jason Stephenson <jstephenson at mvlc.org> wrote:
> YYYY.data.marc21-tag-tables.sql
> XXXX.schema.marc-tag-tables.sql
>
> In this case, the FIXMEs say that some block of code should be removed
> before merging into master. If that truly is the case, I'd like to see that
> done. I don't feel qualified to do that myself since I've not been following
> the web staff client work as closely as I would like.

I can and will sort that out by Monday; most likely I'll finish
separating out the tag table patches under one or more distinct LPs,
then produce a new sprint2 branch.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt