[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Web Client Sprint2 and 2.9-beta

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Wed Aug 12 14:17:48 EDT 2015

Quoting Jason Etheridge <jason at esilibrary.com>:

> re: the order of the files, I think this works based on when they were
> added to the repo, but I, too, feel a lack of qualification here:
>
> XXXX.schema.marc-tag-tables.sql
> YYYY.data.marc21-tag-tables.sql
> ZZZZ.data.tag-table-permissions.sql
> XXXX.schema.fix_ingest_of_xpath_based_attrs.sql
> XXXX.schema.teach_record_attributes_about_skos.sql
> YYYY.data.some_rda_attributes.sql
> WWWW.data.set_value_lists_for_33x.sql

Thanks for sharing the above.

I basically applied them in XXXX, YYYY, ZZZZ, WWWW order myself, and it
worked.

I had to move a couple of lines around in the FIXME section of
XXXX.schema.marc-tag-tables.sql because a type was dropped before the
functions that use the type.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services
Email: jstephenson at mvlc.org