[OPEN-ILS-DEV] scheduling regular IRC dev meetings

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:19:26 EDT 2015

Hi,

At the last dev meeting we discussed selecting a set day and time for our
monthly meetings so we can avoid the monthly polls and have the meetings
scheduled well in advance.

Since the Evergreen for Academics and Web Team use the second Thursday and
third Wednesday of each month, respectively, I propose we use the first X
of each month (X being a week day) at the voted on time slot.  That way
we're sure to avoid conflicts with those meetings.  Alternatively, we could
use the 4th week of each month.  I have no preference.

Here's a poll for selecting the recurring day and time.   Ignore the
specific dates in the poll.  All we care about is the day of week and the
time.

http://doodle.com/3c45vrgm7rdm5x6f

Did I miss anything?

Thanks,