[OPEN-ILS-DEV] scheduling regular IRC dev meetings

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Wed May 6 09:59:01 EDT 2015

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who has responded to the poll.  I'll leave it open
through the end of the week so others have time to respond.

I was not planning to schedule anything for May, since we typically have a
meeting at the conference.  I'll announce the poll results next week so we
can schedule the June meeting.

-b