[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [RM] Call for roadmap entries for Evergreen 3.0

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at yclibrary.net
Mon Nov 9 12:05:32 EST 2015

I disagree.  I think the web client is such a major new feature that even
with the xul client as the primary primary client still that it still
deserves the 3.0 version change.

--

Rogan Hamby, MLS, CCNP, MIA
Managers Headquarters Library and Reference Services,

“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit
me.”
― C.S. Lewis <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1069006.C_S_Lewis>