[OPEN-ILS-DEV] [RM] Call for roadmap entries for Evergreen 3.0

James Keenan jkeenan at cwmars.org
Mon Nov 9 13:52:15 EST 2015

I agree with Chris and Jason. I also think, as Galen mentioned, 2.10 is an alright version number.

Jim

Jim Keenan
Library Applications Supervisor
jkeenan at cwmars.org
508-755-3323 x23

C/W MARS
67 Millbrook St., Suite 201
Worcester, MA 01606

   Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary.
Currently reading Swansong 1945  by Walter Kempowski.