[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Test Writing Day

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlc.org
Tue Nov 17 08:53:38 EST 2015

Hi, all!

Tomorrow is also the monthly Evergreen patch release day.

While I agree that test writing is very important, it may be better
in the future to schedule it for a day other than the monthly patch
releases.

It would also be helpful if things like this could get added to the
community calendar: http://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/calendar/

If you're organizing community events and don't have access to the
appropriate calendar(s), then ask around. I forget exactly who can
grant you access, but I'm sure there are more than one. Also, it
very likely requires that you have a G+ account.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services
Email: jstephenson at mvlc.org