[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Test Writing Day

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Nov 17 09:11:15 EST 2015

Hi all,

I can grant access for the general community calendar as well as the
developers calendar if anyone needs it. I think the test-writing days
should probably be added to the dev calendar.

Jason, do you think there will be much of a conflict with release day if
we hold off on merging any of the tests until after tomorrow? The
patches from the August test writing day weren't merged until last week,
and, I don't see why it would be a problem waiting a few days to merge
this batch.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier