[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Beta App Feedback

Ken Cox kenstir at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 10:24:54 EST 2015

> Consortium tells the app where to authenticate (etc), an individual
> library/system could inform the starting search scope

I get it.  In Missouri Evergreen you have multiple virtual sites, and
the origin determines the default search scope.  So
http://poplarbluff.missourievergreen.org/eg/opac/home?locg=4 defaults
to searching Poplar Bluff.  In CW/MARS we all default to searching all
libraries.  The app defaults to your home library as returned in
home_ou from open-ils.auth.session.retrieve.  So I think the app
already does what you want.  I am open to other interpretations.

> our top level consortium label "Missouri Evergreen" was not
> near the top. I think that an primary sort on org level and a
> secondary sort on alpha with some indentation for the lower level orgs
> would work.

Ah, clearly this is broken.  I will find a better way.

--
-Ken