[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen search discussion

McCanna, Terran tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Oct 23 17:15:12 EDT 2015

We are definitely interested in all aspects of Evergreen search. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the hack-a-way in Boston, but Chris Sharp will be there. Any ideas to improve search speed would be extremely welcome for us, and the 'did you mean?' functionality is something that is frequently requested.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150