[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Need help with forcing the installation of PG 9.2.x with EG 2.7.5 (Debian Wheezy)

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Oct 26 14:51:03 EDT 2015

Hello,

I think I am all set now. I just wanted to report back that I contacted
Blake (aka Bmagic) who had shown me the original approach to get PG 9.2
installed by default by EG 2.7.5.

Today Blake pointed this bug out...

Debian Jessie 2.8.0 libdbi-drivers cannot find libpq.so

I then followed Blake's suggestion to install the patch, created by
Josh Stompro, that fixes the bug, and the installation worked in
conjunction to Blake's original instructions for forcing PG 9.2.

http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/user/stompro/lp1445182_jessie_libdbi_build

Thanks everyone,
Yamil

--