[OPEN-ILS-DEV] initial installation

Chris Sharp csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Sep 2 10:36:01 EDT 2015

Michael,

Would you be willing to share (via pastebin) a copy of your current ejabberd config (scrubbed of any sensitive information, of course)?  I think that will be necessary.

Also, for real-time support, I would suggest joining the #evergreen IRC channel (see http://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/irc/).

Chris