[OPEN-ILS-DEV] initial installation

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Wed Sep 2 10:46:22 EDT 2015

It might be helpful to note which operating system you're working with
and what version of Evergreen you are attempting to install too.

With past examples like
http://irc.evergreen-ils.org/evergreen/2014-09-23 , I think that the
too many hosts definition seems to happen when someone adds the
private.localhost and public.localhost definitions, but do not edit or
leave behind the original hosts definition for just localhost.

So yeah, what Chris suggests about pasting the ejabberd config will
likely show where in the file there might be too many hosts
definitions.

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum