[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Holds Email Notification Event, Invalid State

Jeff Green jeff.green.ca at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:02:26 EDT 2015

We're seeing some percentage of our hold notification events going to
"invalid" state.  Any ideas what type of problem would cause this?

I've been looking for any commonalities such as requester, user, hold type,
time the event triggers, and so far can't find any such common attribute
associated with the "invalid" vs. "complete" states.

I also reviewed the logs for errors in a 2-hour window around a recent
"invalid" event and they are clean.  Any suggestions for further
troubleshooting are welcome.

Here's an example of what I am seeing in the database:

   state    |                   name                   | count
 complete   | Hold Ready for Pickup Email Notification |    63
 invalid    | Hold Ready for Pickup Email Notification |    26

Thanks,

--
Jeff Green