[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Holds Email Notification Event, Invalid State

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:08:28 EDT 2015

That just means that the hold was either picked up or cancelled between the
time that the event was generated and when the A/T system reacted to it, or
that the reaction to the event was blocked due to circumstances such as the
lack of an email address for a patron in an email reactor.  That prevents
spurious notifications from being sent, or errors from occurring. The
behavior is intended.

HTH,

Regards,

Mike Rylander

--   Sent from my phone, please pardon my thumbs.