[OPEN-ILS-DEV] TypeError: g.my_libs_tree is null

Chris Rafferty chris-rafferty at live.co.uk
Mon Apr 11 12:52:24 EDT 2016

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the info,  unfortunately I don't see any errors when running autogen.sh,  here's the output I see:

Updating Evergreen organization tree and IDL

Updating fieldmapper
 -> /openils/var/web/opac/common/js//fmall.js
Updating web_fieldmapper
 -> /openils/var/web/opac/common/js//fmcore.js
Updating OrgTree
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale hy-AM...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale cs-CZ...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale en-CA...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale en-US...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale fi-FI...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale fr-CA...
removing OrgTree from the cache for locale ru-RU...
 -> /openils/var/web/opac/common/js//*/OrgTree.js
Updating OrgTree HTML
 -> /openils/var/web/opac/extras/slimpac//*/lib_list.inc
Updating locales selection HTML
 -> /openils/var/web/opac/extras/slimpac//locales.inc

Current Evergreen cache key: fa522b
Done

Regards
Chris