[OPEN-ILS-DEV] TypeError: g.my_libs_tree is null

Jason Stephenson jstephenson at mvlcstaff.org
Mon Apr 11 08:40:17 EDT 2016

On 04/10/2016 12:39 PM, Chris Rafferty wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> Thanks for getting back to me.   We have run autogen.sh script and it
> appears to work, no errors displayed.
>
> I can't see any errors in the gateway.log or the osrfsys.log (these are
> the only log files that appear to be being written too).  Should I be
> looking somewhere else?

Errors from autogen.sh typically appear in the console where you have
run autogen.sh.  One of the more common errors is that some service is
not running.  That will typically manifest itself with a message that
looks like the following:

Exception: OpenSRF::EX::Session 2016-04-11T08:38:44
OpenILS::Utils::Cronscript
/usr/local/share/perl/5.18.2/OpenILS/Utils/Cronscript.pm:276 Session
Error: router at private.jasondev/opensrf.settings IS NOT CONNECTED TO THE
NETWORK!!!
  -> /openils/var/web/opac/common/js//fmall.js

In that case, you should restart services, and if any fail, check the
logs for the specific errors causing it to fail.

HtH,
Jason

--
Jason Stephenson
Assistant Director for Technology Services
Email: jstephenson at mvlcstaff.org

Please note my new email address.