[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Accessibility testing with web staff client

Benjamin Kalish bkalish at forbeslibrary.org
Tue Aug 23 13:03:00 EDT 2016

Thank you so much, Terran, for doing this important accessibility testing!

Benjamin Kalish
Forbes Library / 413-587-1012 / bkalish at forbeslibrary.org

Currently reading: *The Old Contemptibles* by Martha Grimes
Just Finished: *Dandelion Wine *by Ray Bradbury

For information about accessibility at the library, please see:
http://forbeslibrary.org/accessibility/