[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Change to feature slush/freeze

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Wed Feb 10 08:20:08 EST 2016

Hi,

Unexpected personal matters have unavoidably consumed my available
time the past few days, time that I would have used to prepare for
feature slush.

Consequently, I am changing the lead-up to release as follows:

* 19 February 2015: feature slush
* 26 February 2015: feature freeze - no non-bugfix patches to be
pushed after this point
* 2 March 2015: beta release
* 10 March 2015: release candidate
* 17 March 2015: 3.0.0 released

I may not be able to attend the developers meeting tomorrow; I suggest
that we consider rescheduling it to the 17th or 18th.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Infrastructure and Added Services Manager
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt