[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Help a Noob on test install

Rob Caluori robc at wlsmail.org
Thu Jan 7 16:43:04 EST 2016

Hi Everyone.

I am trying to do a test install of Evergreen.  Here are the essentials:
Single server
Ubuntu Server 14.04
Postgres 9.3
Evergreen 2.9.1

Followed the directions to the letter, stuck on step 10.2
I run the perl script as follows:

sudo perl Open-ILS/src/support-scripts/eg_db_config --update-config \
--service all --create-database --create-schema --create-offline \ --user
postrges --password XXXXX --hostname localhost --port 5432 \ --database
evergreen --admin-user edadmin --admin-pass XXXX

When I run it I get the attached screen shot as an error.   It seems the
main issue is that it cannot locate whatever $libdir/plperl is supposed to
point to.

The package it suggested is installed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,