[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Library card number via OSRF gateway?

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 10:14:05 EST 2016

Hi Ken,

There are various ways to do this.  PCRUD is one of them.

If you already have the user object with user id, you can search for the
card by user id:

open-ils.pcrud.search.ac $authtoken, {"usr":$user_id}

This returns an actor.card (ac) object with a barcode field.

If you don't have the ID, you can fetch the user by username and flesh the
card object in the "card" field on the user.

open-ils.pcrud.search.au $authtoken, {"usrname":$username},
{"flesh":1,"flesh_fields":{"au":["card"]}}

Hope this helps,

-b