[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Library card number via OSRF gateway?

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Wed Jan 20 10:18:02 EST 2016

As a note, I believe that PCRUD search will also return all
non-primary and non-active cards.

If you have the user object, but not a fleshed card off of it, then I
believe you could instead do:

open-ils.pcrud.search.ac $authtoken, {"id":$card}

where $card is the card value from the user object to get the primary card.

--
Thomas Berezansky
Assistant Network Administrator