[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Library card number via OSRF gateway?

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Thu Jan 21 10:12:00 EST 2016

Hello Ken,

Unfortunately, I think your average patron won’t have access through PCRUD even to their own data.  You get empty payloads in PCRUD if you make a requests you don’t have permission to view.

You can use the user API instead, as it has a method to retrieve the fleshed user with an exception to allow any user to view their own data.  Something like:

https://ulysses.calvin.edu/osrf-gateway-v1?service=open-ils.actor&method=open-ils.actor.user.fleshed.retrieve&param=%22AUTHTOKEN%22&param=USER_ID

Sincerely,
Dan

Daniel Wells