[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Let's Encrypt on Evergreen server

Kelsey Lied kalied at stkate.edu
Sun Mar 6 20:50:32 EST 2016

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody is using Let's Encrypt (letsencrypt.org) for
their Evergreen install.

We're spinning up a new install and would like to use it, but so far I have
had no luck on our test server.  I have tried a number of things, getting
various errors.  The Let's Encrypt community has generally had an answer
for each error, but every answer I've tried messes with config settings
that ultimately prevent Evergreen from running properly.  (Happy to provide
errors if folks are interested, but they're errors in another tool, so
don't want to bog down the initial query.)

Is anybody using Let's Encrypt successfully?

Thanks,
Kelsey