[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Let's Encrypt on Evergreen server

Kelsey Lied kalied at stkate.edu
Wed Mar 9 19:58:55 EST 2016

Thanks, Ben!

I readded the regular vhost in eg.conf, which got rid of my fmall.js errors
as expected.  Didn't upset my SSL setup (also expected), so the server's
got valid SSL and Evergreen working now.

I tried to run a cert renewal through Let's Encrypt to see if having 2
vhosts now would upset it again, and I'm getting an error that seems to be
pretty commonly reported for Let's Encrypt (
https://github.com/letsencrypt/letsencrypt/issues/1294#issuecomment-153581276,
for starters) -- so I'll duck over there now.  Pretty sure whatever's going
on is entirely on the Let's Encrypt side now.

Thanks again!