[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Fastest way to load titles after catalog search (via OSRF)?

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Wed Sep 21 09:36:01 EDT 2016

On 09/21/2016 07:32 AM, Ken Cox wrote:
> Thanks, but the GatewayRequest class I am using is from a old fork.  The
> Android sources had to fork a while back because of limitations in the
> platform support.  For example, OSRFRegistry had to be made Serializable
> and the parser had to be replaced with XMLPullParser.

That is likely not a problem. There hasn't been a commit to the OpenSRF
Java code since December of 2012. Pretty much none else uses it.

If your Android changes are compatible with regular JDK versions, you
could submit them as enhancements to the OpenSRF project.

Likewise there are Java classes for Evergreen. Are you using those? If
so, have you needed to fork them?