[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Reminder: Monday is 2.12 feature slush

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Feb 3 10:39:07 EST 2017

Hi all,

I'm sending along a reminder that Monday is feature slush day. If you
have a new feature you would like to see in the Evergreen 2.12 release,
you should have LP bugs with the 2.12beta milestone applied, a link to a
git branch, and, ideally, a pullrequest tag.

If it's not ready for a pullrequest tag, but is close to complete,
please post the link to the git branch and give me a heads up on where
you are with the project. The feature freeze is still two weeks away
(February 17), so we still have a wriggle room for testing, but the
later the pullrequests tags are added, the less likelihood that branches
will make it into 2.12.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator