[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Anyone sending patron email along with Stripe payments?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri May 12 10:00:32 EDT 2017

Good Morning,

To anyone using Stripe payments in EG, have you customized the relevant
code to send the patron email address to Stripe, so then Stripe can send
the patron a receipt email after payment?

I am on EG 2.9 so this might be addressed in a later version of EG. Just
wondering if anyone has explored sending purposely to Stripe anty
additional patron metadata. We are also thinking of sending just the number
of bills paid in a particular Stripe transaction.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Associate Director of Library Systems & Web Development

Stan Getz Library
Berklee College of Music
1140 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02215