[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Anyone sending patron email along with Stripe payments?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 12 10:15:43 EDT 2017

Some of our libraries are using Stripe but we're not doing anything that's
not built in. Interesting idea, but I wonder if it would be better to send
the email through an action trigger notification instead so that it could
be for any type of payment and without passing any extra information to an
outside source?

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service