[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 3.0.0-betat1 database upgrade and reingest

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 08:17:56 EDT 2017

(Excuse the brevity, on my phone...)

The ingest function did change, specifically to add display_field support.
The parameter order probably changed, as the intent is to keep the most
commonly used ones at the front of the default list.  pingest.pl will need
to account for the version now, or maybe it can use named parameter syntax.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/sql-syntax-calling-funcs.html

Regards,

Mike Rylander

--   Sent from my phone, please pardon my thumbs.