[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 3.0.0-betat1 database upgrade and reingest

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Fri Sep 22 10:18:59 EDT 2017

The options I used were pretty standard

./pingest.pl --batch-size 250 --max-child 4

I think it is the latest version, I did a git --fetch; git pull --ff-only

Ah, I now see that I'm still pointing to git.mvlcstaff.org/jason/evergreen_utilities, but it looks like it is no longer hosted there.  When I look at https://github.com/Dyrcona/evergreen_utilities, I only see one newer commit that doesn't look like it changes pingest.pl.  The latest commit in my version is the July 9th 2016 update.

Josh