[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Olly olly oxen free - upgrade updates

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Sep 26 11:08:18 EDT 2017

Hi,

> - chatter about adjustments for record reingest
I don't know if this is what you're referring to, but there's been some
chatter about dropping triggers for the 1057 upgrade script. I know
csharp has a branch he's been sharing when people have been testing the
upgrade. I don't think anyone has submitted anything to LP on it.

Also, do we need to include an authority reingest in the upgrade script
for the MADS work?

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier