[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Informal vote to apply XUL-removal patch to 3.2

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Wed Aug 29 12:07:45 EDT 2018

Based on what I know today, I reluctantly vote against removal. There are
some bugs in that list with no other current workaround except to use the
xul client to perform an action.  I would happily change my vote in a
couple of weeks if more progress were made on some of the webstaffblockers.

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator