[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Fast Item Add

Justin Wynn Goold jgoold at nwic.edu
Tue Feb 13 19:20:58 EST 2018

Hi All,

I'm in the process of trying to upgrade from Evergreen 2.1.0 to 3.0.2, and I have one remaining problem in my test environment that I've been unable to work through.

When doing a z39.50 import, if I do a "Fast Item Add" in the MARC Editor, I get the "Record successfully imported" alert, but the Volume and Copy Creator window doesn't come up.  I'm taken straight to the Bib Record instead.  If I then choose "Actions for this Record" >> "MARC Edit" and do the "Fast Item Add" again, things work as expected.

With OpenSRF logging set to 4, I see two INSERT statements during the initial "Fast Item Add" process, one to biblio.record_entry, and one to asset.call_number.  I have no errors in the log after that.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Many thanks.

Justin