[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Launchpad tags

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Apr 23 14:47:14 EDT 2019

Thanks, all, for your thoughts & additions to the document.  I did go ahead
and change copylocations and copytemplates to itemlocations and
itemtemplates, respectively; and updated the definition of z3950 to include
MARC Federated Search.

Michele noted that a tag for workstation settings -- that
is, config.workstation_setting_type entries -- would be helpful as its own
tag, as opposed to being part of admin-pages.  I can certainly create that
tag if there's a need there but I'm interested in others' thoughts.

I also looked into the current use of sip vs selfcheck tags and it appears
that current use mostly adheres to Terran's stated preference of using sip
for 3rd party self check, and selfcheck for the internal self check feature
(a couple bugs have both tags).  So I think that can stay as is for now,
though I clarified a bit of language in the definitions of the two.

Thanks for your help!

ABN

abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583