[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Launchpad tags

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Tue Apr 23 16:58:42 EDT 2019

Regarding the tag for workstation settings, here are some example bugs it
would apply to:

#1824024 Web client: in the New Bib Record screen, the Add Item checkbox
should be sticky <https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1824024>
#1823197 Web client print receipts missing fields (Hold Shelf Slip)
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1823197>
#1823071 Web client print receipts missing field (Transit Slips)
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1823071>
#1822869 Web client print receipts missing fields (Hold Pull List)
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1822869>
#1822836 Web client print receipts missing fields (Renew)
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1822836>
#1821399 Web client print receipts missing fields (Items Out)
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1821399>
#1821047 Web client print receipts missing fields (Checkout)
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1821047>
#1820741 Web Staff Client - Missing Receipt Templates (Bills, Historical)
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1820741>
#1819213 Browser client org select sticky setting should be workstation
setting <https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1819213>
#1819070 Make sort order in Angular grids sticky
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1819070>
#1812900 Workstation setting cat.copy.defaults not sticky
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1812900>
#1805895 Bucket grid configuration updates do not save
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1805895>
#1797466 Make the Remove Fields on Import checkbox(es) sticky
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1797466>
#1759343 Make Annotate on Bill Pay Screen Sticky
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1759343>
#1777938 Web Client - Trim List Checkbox is Not Sticky
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1777938>
#1783883 Web Client: Serials - Manage Issues "Filter" Button Should Be
Sticky <https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1783883>
#1797466 Make the Remove Fields on Import checkbox(es) sticky
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1797466>
#1824024 Web client: in the New Bib Record screen, the Add Item checkbox
should be sticky <https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1824024>

This is just a quick list, there are others also.

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org