[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Results of Feedback Fest #2

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Aug 5 10:16:42 EDT 2019

Hi,

My thanks to all who participated in last week's Feedback Fest.

A total of 140 bugs with a pullrequest tag but no signoff were on the list.
Of those, 55 got substantive action and 25 bugs got their patches
committed. As of now, we're at 102 pull requests without signoffs.

I would like to thank the following folks who participated in Feedback Fest
bugs:

Jason Boyer
Galen Charlton
Bill Erickson
Rogan Hamby
Kyle Huckins
Linda Jansova
Tiffany Little
Andrea Neiman
Mike Risher
Mike Rylander
Jane Sandberg
Chris Sharp
Remington Steed
Jason Stephenson

Apologies if I've missed anybody.

I would also like to acknowledge two people who had their first Evergreen
code patch accepted during the Fest:

Dan Briem
Tiffany Little

Details of the Fest can be found at