[OPEN-ILS-DEV] How to query coded_value_map via OSRF

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Wed Jul 10 06:34:06 EDT 2019

On 7/9/19 8:34 PM, Ken Cox wrote:
> Is there a way to query the coded_value_map via OSRF?  I want to list
> the search_format and icon_format values for use in the mobile app.  I
> see a call to ctx.search_ccvm in coded_value_selector.tt2, but I can't
> find that code anywhere.  I am swinging wildly using pcrud but haven't
> hit anything yet, and could use a clue.

ctx.search_ccvm is added, along with a bunch of methods, in a loop
beginning at line 77 of
Open-ILS/src/perlmods/lib/OpenILS/WWW/EGcatLoader/Util.pm.  It's doing a
CStoreEditor search.

Since ccvm has a pcrud controller, you should be able to achieve a
similar search with open-ils.pcrud.search.ccvm.

HtH,
Jason