[OPEN-ILS-DEV] How to query coded_value_map via OSRF

Ken Cox kenstir at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 22:26:37 EDT 2019

Jason,

Thank you, that is a great hint, but I'm not close enough to get it
yet. In the past I've looked at OSRF methods registered in perl
modules, and they were wrapped with some decorations that told me how
they were supposed to be called (__PACKAGE__->register_method and look
at the params array).  In this case (sub init_ro_object_cache) I don't
recognize any methods being registered at all.  I tried to

srfsh# introspect open-ils.pcrud "open-ils.pcrud.search.ccvm"

but it didn't provide any help.  I tried calling it in a lot of
different ways but all I get is

https://gapines.org/osrf-gateway-v1?service=open-ils.pcrud&method=open-ils.pcrud.search.ccvm&param=%22ANONYMOUS%22&param=*
{"payload":[],"debug": "osrfMethodException : Severe query error --
see error log for more details","status":500}

One more clue please?

Thanks,
Ken

--