[OPEN-ILS-DEV] How to query coded_value_map via OSRF

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Thu Jul 11 04:20:58 EDT 2019

Ken,

Do you know how to do a CStore search?  It's the same as pcrud.  You put
the search terms in a JSON object.  The main difference is that with
pcrud you always need an "authtoken," even it if it just the word
ANONYMOUS.  Here's an example that works in srfsh to do what you want:

request open-ils.pcrud open-ils.pcrud.search.ccvm.atomic "ANONYMOUS",
{"ctype": [ "icon_format", "search_format" ]}

If your user is logged in, you can use your authtoken instead of
ANONYMOUS in the example.

HtH,
Jason