[OPEN-ILS-DEV] How to query coded_value_map via OSRF

Daniel Wells dbwells at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 22:55:00 EDT 2019

Hello Ken,

The second argument to PCRUD should be an Evergreen JSON-style where
clause.  Are you simply trying to get them all?  I am actually not sure if
there is a canonical way to do that, but one thing you could do is use a
where clause which is always true, such as id != NULL, i.e.:

https://ulysses.calvin.edu/osrf-gateway-v1?service=open-ils.pcrud&method=open-ils.pcrud.search.ccvm&param=%22ANONYMOUS%22&param={%22id%22:{%22!=%22:null}}

You can adjust the conditions in that last JSON argument to suit if you are
just trying to get a specific set of CCVMs.

Sincerely,
Dan