[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Bib/Copy opac visibility

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Thu Jun 6 09:23:06 EDT 2019

Hello, I just saw bug #1831803 [1] about removing asset.opac_visible_copies which jogged my memory that I need to change how our OCLC holdings update scripts work in the future.

Does anyone know if there is a write up/conference presentation on how the asset visiblility / biblio.record_entry.vis_attr_vector stuff works?  I want to select all bib records of physical items that show up in the catalog for the public by default.

Thanks
Josh

1 - https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1831803

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110