[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Bib/Copy opac visibility

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 11:07:53 EDT 2019

Hi Josh,

The short version is that you'll want to use the output of
asset.patron_default_visibility_mask()'s c_attrs column to test the
vis_attr_vector column of asset.copy_vis_attr_cache for copies
attached to the records in question.  It gets more complicated if you
want to check visibility of records at a specific location.  You can
look at how the search query does that for more details.

(Short because I have to run, sorry! Hope that pointer is helpful to start.)