[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Web Staff Client Install

Jake Adams jake at jakeadams.com
Mon Apr 13 21:05:08 EDT 2020

Good Evening,

I’m reaching out because I recently completed the install of Evergreen onto my server. Everything has been setup correctly per the documentation, except for the web staff client. I’m unable to get the “log in” button to connect to the server. I’ve checked the dev console in Chrome and it’s not trying to do a network pull at all, which means I have no logs to see what’s happening.

I followed all of the steps in the documentation, including the extra optional items. Is there another document related to the Web staff client install?

Thank you so much! Stay safe.

-Jake