[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Web Staff Client Install

Ben Shum ben at evergreener.net
Mon Apr 13 22:13:04 EDT 2020

Hi Jake,

When you installed OpenSRF, did you also enable all the parts to run
websockets? For the Evergreen web staff client, this parts are required.
And also it could be that even if you did enable, depending on whether
there was firewall, etc. it might be affecting your browser connection to
the server too. Websockets connect on a custom port.

For basics though, to get started, could you also provide to us which Linux
distribution and version number you are installing on, along with the
OpenSRF and Evergreen versions you are using?

Thanks,

-- Ben

Benjamin Shum
Evergreener