[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Making loan rules clear to staff and patrons

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Feb 27 10:48:15 EST 2020

I think it's fine to submit a fairly abstract wishlist  (we certainly have
plenty of them).  Though the more put into the wishlist item either
initially or later the more attention you're likely to get from others.  I
can see the public service value in this.  I think at a bare minimum there
would need to be org unit level option to display it or not.  Some
information like the circulating library you might have to assume from a
loc, some like user group you might need them logged in to get.  I don't
think we'll have trouble coming up with problematic scenarios but if you
want to champion it I say go for it.  Worst case scenario is discovering
through discussion that it's not something as a community we want to
pursue.