[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Making loan rules clear to staff and patrons

Elaine Hardy ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri Feb 28 12:28:55 EST 2020

PINES circ matrix is here --
https://pines.georgialibraries.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=cat:circulation_matrix

While we do make it easily available to staff, it isn't something we would
expect patrons to find useful.

Many of our libraries do have circulation rules posted on their websites;
but, you often have to hunt for it.

J. Elaine Hardy, PINES and Collaborative Projects Manager

Georgia Public Library Service

2872 Woodcock Blvd., Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7128 | ehardy at georgialibraries.org

(404) 548-4241 | Cell

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.